Saturday 21 June 2014

Upcoming Pokemon 3DS Game : Omega Ruby, Alpha Saphire and Theta Emerald

Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire will be launched on November 2014. 

(Picture taken from here)_ 21/06/2014

I waiting so long to know this announcement. After remake pokemon fire red & Green Leaf, that time I was so excited and definitely those Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. But these game never come out after. That  time release black/white games. I was so a bit disappointed, but at the same time I'm positive with Pokemon. Maybe, there must be something interesting will introduced in those games.

(Picture taken from here)_ 21/06/2014

I'm sure the words 'Omega' and 'Alpha' is stone as energy booster and useful for mega evolution.See the picture above the different Kyogre and Groudon. As a prove, I saw marriland tells us.

(Picture snapshot from here)_22/06/2014

The Theta Emerald, I'm sure it will release after half a year or a year after Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. For me, this is kinda of strategies implemented by Pokemon. Maybe they wanna know feedback from user of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire then might be some added value for Theta Emerald.

(Picture snapshot from here)_22/06/2014

Sources:
  1. Link 1
  2. Link 2
  3. Link 3
Thanks for support Pokemon Info Centre.
Please come again for more info.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More