Thursday 3 July 2014

Hoen Region at Pokemon Omega Ruby Version, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Version and Theta Emerald Version.

Snapshot from here

All I can said about map as above is most of the place/destination/location were same. But I'm sure there's must beadditional island in this region.

Snapshot from here

Look at the view, it soo beautiful, calm with beautifly flying around. My prediction of this picture is first battle of staters pokemon. 

Snapshot from here

This picture shows u on ride speed boat after help an uncle safe his Winggul at cave.

Snapshot from here

I think this picture introduced for mart, pokemon centre and so on.

Snapshot from here

I feel that this picture wanna tell us the use of bicycle,  as above, mach bike use for running sand .because mach have extream speed.

Snapshot from here

While pic above is acro bike use at regular road as above.

Thank you for visit my blog. 
For more info, come and visit again. 
Keep support me. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More