Sunday 6 July 2014

Gameboy and Pokemon Growing as Technology Change


Pokemon day by day improve as Technology Change.  I still remember play Pokemon Games belongs my friend. I borrow from him just for playing Pokemon. And first game 1 play was Pokemon blue Version.  That time  I was so excited and really want gameboy. So me and my brother went to nearest town and buy Gameboy Advance. I feel awesome having this game because i feel greater than my friends. 

As above pictuee, see the ridiculous back image of Charmeleon. I feel so awkward wht the back and front image have slightly different.   I often think it supppose not like that. Until pokemon red fire release, i feel satisfied. 



Thank you for support me. 
For more info, come and visit again. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More